NIT's SenS 1280, the only camera with HD resolution SWIR InGaAs sensor (1280x1024px @10µm pitch), High Sensitivity (30e- RON) in Europe and Embedded Image processing.
The latest SWIR InGaAs HD (1280×1024) format camera with a state-of-the-art 10μm pixel pitch sensor, manufactured using the advanced NH process developed by NIT. The SXGA 1280×1024 pixels deliver crisp images with low noise values and a high dynamic range, with Embedded Image processing.
Sens 1280 exhibits outstanding world-class performances such as:
- Linear response mode: High sensitivity
- Readout noise of 30e-
- High QE InGaAs from 900nm to 1700nm > 85%
- Frame rate > 60Hz at full frame
- Programmable Regions of Interest
- 14bits Digital output
- Bad Pixels Replacement and embedded Non-Uniformity Correction (NUC)
- Partial Reading Mode: ROI/Selective line scanning
- USB 3.0 or CameraLink interface
- GUI & SDKs (C++, C#, Python) available for x86-64 & Arm64
Ideal for machine vision and surveillance applications.