StandardAero is one of the world's largest independent providers of engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), engine component repair and engineering services. StandardAero is trusted by airline, military and business aviation customers worldwide to keep their fleets flying.
StandardAero supports operators through a network of 50+ facilities on six continents, providing OEM-authorized MRO services for a wide range of aeroengines and APUs, including:
- CFM International CFM56-7B, LEAP-1A and LEAP-1A
- GE Aerospace CF34, F110, J85 and T700/CT7
- Honeywell GTCP36-100/150, HTF7000, RE100, RE220 and TFE731
- Pratt & Whitney F100 and F135
- Pratt & Whitney Canada APS 2300, JT15D, PT6A, PT6T, PW100, PW150A, PW200, PW300, PW500 and PW901
- Rolls-Royce AE 1107, AE 2100, AE 3007, M250/RR300, RB211-535, T56, Spey and Tay
- Safran Arriel 1 & 2
StandardAero complements its MRO services with a range of additional capabilities, including extensive in-house component R&O, asset management and engineering capabilities, including STC development and engine health monitoring data analysis services.
With more than 100 years of engine MRO experience, StandardAero has developed a reputation for quality workmanship, industry leading turn-around times, exceptional customer service and competitive pricing. Contact us today to learn how we deliver exceptional aerospace services that power our customers’ missions worldwide.