Official Show Daily Media Partner
Why should you advertise in the RotorHub International show daily?
- Official Show Daily Partner: As such, the RotorHub International show dailies will make you stand out from the crowd, as Dr. Frank Liemandt, EUROPEAN ROTORS Show Director, comments:
- Established and trusted show daily provider: Over its 40-year history, RotorHub International has been selected by a number of leading helicopter conference and event organisers to deliver their print show dailies and online show news. These include Helitech International, Rotorcraft Asia, Vertical Flight Expo & Conference and of course EUROPEAN ROTORS.
- Maximise exposure through print and digital channels: The RotorHub International show dailies will be distributed in print format to every delegate who enters the exhibition and conference halls. Coverage will be extended online via the RotorHub International website, which is accessed daily by hundreds of industry professionals searching for the latest headlines.
What will you find in the RotorHub International show daily?
- Key announcements from the event.
- Reviews of the frontline technology being developed, manufactured and deployed.
- Interviews with key operators.
- Profiles of leading helicopter manufacturers including those involved in HEMS, SAR, oil and gas, and corporate operations.
- Predictions from senior industry professionals as to how they see the rotorcraft industry continuing to provide for an ever demanding and expanding customer base.
“The helicopter market is fast becoming the leading technology industry within aviation, with innovations in cockpit displays, handling and training set to dominate over the next few years. As the leading OEMs unveil new and ever more capable models, operators are seeking better performance, load and safety options. EUROPEAN ROTORS showcases all of these innovations and gives attendees the opportunity to speak directly with the manufacturers. RotorHub International’s show dailies will deep-dive into the products and services making the news, assessing their worth and asking the top OEMs those vital questions.” - Gideon Ewers, Editor, RotorHub International
“EUROPEAN ROTORS 2022 had robust attendance, world-class educational opportunities, and a show floor that featured the biggest names in our industry. I attended the 2022 show, and I’ll be attending the 2023 show. I think EUROPEAN ROTORS 2023 is already shaping up to be an exciting, dynamic event for the international VTOL community, and I’m looking forward to meeting as many industry people as possible.” - James A. Viola, President & CEO, Helicopter Association International (HAI)
Extend exposure through the official Show Guide…
- As the official reference source for EUROPEAN ROTORS which contains key event information, a timetable of conference programmes and a full list of exhibitors, the Show Guide will be distributed to all event attendees. In this way, it casts its net wide, guaranteeing maximum exposure for your brand.
- Attendees will reference the Show Guide throughout the event, thus exposure will be not only extensive but also repeated.
- Finally, the Show Guide will be retained by attendees as a reference source after the event has ended, meaning that visibility for your brand will not be limited to the lifetime of the event. As attendees debrief and decide upon next steps following the event, your brand will remain front and foremost in their minds as they turn back to the product to guide their discussions.
“The rotorcraft sector is experiencing both challenging and interesting times. The helicopter industry needs new answers and new solutions, we must find a way to turn challenges into opportunities to benefit people, the wider community, and a variety of stakeholders … Europe must be a protagonist of change and modernisation in the global rotorcraft scenario. Therefore, events like EUROPEAN ROTORS are key enablers to gather together all members of this community - OEMs, operators, end-users and authorities - in and from outside Europe to share views and act with concrete initiatives towards our common goals of maximising safety and
introducing technology advancements with long-term sustainability.” - Gian Piero Cutillo, Managing Director, Leonardo Helicopters
“At Safran we are convinced that the next edition of EUROPEAN ROTORS will be as powerful as the first one for the European helicopter community … Exhibitions, conferences, best-practice seminars and networking will make it an indispensable event, one in which Safran intends to have a growing stake.” - Franck Saudo, Chief Executive Officer, Safran Helicopter Engines