EUROPEAN ROTORS Press Conference at HAI HELI-EXPO
For the first time, the European Helicopter Association (EHA) and the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) are teaming up to create an exceptional showcase for the European rotorcraft community.
You are cordially invited to attend an initial press conference taking place at HAI HELI-EXPO on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. where EHA, the organiser, in cooperation with EASA, will be presenting the strategy behind this unique leading platform. The show offers all stakeholders opportunities to share knowledge and receive information updates through a comprehensive conference and training programme as well as to do business and networking in a modern and attractive facility.
Journalists will be able to get in touch with the organizers EHA & EASA.
Welcoming by Frank Gauß (Press Spokesman European Rotors)
• Peter Möller, Chairman European Helicopter Association (EHA)
• David Solar, Head of Rotorcraft and VTOL Department (EASA)
• Dr. Frank Liemandt, Show Director European Rotors
• Elisabetta Dalla Benetta, Executive Director EHA
• Tobias Bretzel, Project Manager and Sales European Rotors
• Tamara Blaschke and Melanie Schuster, Project Coordinators European Rotors